What is Bereavement Counselling?
Bereavement Counselling is aimed to help friends and close relatives to deal with loss and learn how to cope with the death of a loved one. It’s aim is to:
- Offer an understanding of the bereavement journey.
- Explore areas that could potentially prevent you from moving on
- Help resolve areas of conflict still remaining
- Help relatives and loved ones to adjust
Why Choose the Rosemary Foundation for Bereavement Counselling?
- At the Rosemary Foundation we offer 1:1 bereavement counselling for relatives and loved ones
- The bereavement support is generally available for up to a year. This is all part of our holistic approach to patient care and family support’
- Our care services have been rated as “Outstanding” by the Care Quality Commission (CQC)
Our services are delivered seven days a week, 24 hours a day.
We are a charitable organisation relying entirely on donations, allowing us to focus entirely on the care we provide to your loved ones.